CO2 and Air Monitoring for business
Monitor office temperature and air quality with ease!
Temperature and air quality sensors are essential tools for businesses and offices that want to create a comfortable, healthy, and productive indoor environment.
With the Aranet monitoring solution, up to 100 sensors can be integrated to an online dashboard via the Aranet Cloud.
Benefits of temperature, and air quality monitoring in business include;
- Improved comfort for staff and customers
- Reduced health and safety risks
- Ensured compliance with industry requirements and standards
- Reduced excessive energy consumption
- Notification when HVAC system maintain or servicing in required
Analyse your data via Aranet Cloud and discover ways to improve the air quality and working conditions of your indoor business environments.
- According to Harvard research, low CO2 levels within working environments improves concentration and productivity
- Ensure your indoor work spaces are well ventilated by maintaining low CO2 levels, therefore helping to minimize infection risk and spread.
- Safe Work Australia highlights High air temperature and humidity as a workplace risk that can contribute to fatigue and illness, hence, it’s imperative to maintain a comfortable work environment.
- Monitoring the air quality of your business space ensures all who enter are safe.
The Aranet sensor range is flexible, wireless and dependable. Simply place your sensors, connect them to the base station and begin monitoring. See the PDF attached for further information on sensor section and system connectivity.
Setting up your Aranet monitoring system is quick and easy.
- Place your sensors in your desired locations
- Connect all sensors to the Aranet PRO Base Station
- Begin monitoring
Improve your yield by detecting deviations early on.
Thanks to the Aranet PRO base Station capacity, you can continue to expand your fleet of sensors as required without the need for extra support.